- A B.A. with an average of 85 and above (or equivalent depending on country of origin), from a university recognized by the Hebrew University of Jerusalem
- Fluency in English
- High motivation
- A background in social activism or community work
- The commitment to participate in an intensive program of study, including a 4-month internship
- Prior experience working or volunteering in the developing world is a definite advantage
- A passport picture
- A photocopy of your passport
- A copy of your academic records of previous studies (you will be required to send the original transcript and diploma as part of registration to the University)
- Your CV
- A statement of purpose - describing your relevant background, why you wish to join Glocal, and your career objectives (up to one page)
- Applicants from countries where English is not the language of instruction must present results of an English language proficiency exam from a recognized language-instruction institute. Applicants who have previously studied at an institution where English is the language of instruction, and that institution is recognized by Hebrew University as such, do not need to submit proof of English proficiency.
- Three letters of recommendation should be sent directly by the referee. Recommendations should include one academic faculty member, one former employer or supervisor who has first-hand knowledge of your professional skills, and one other of your choice.